Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Welcome to Day 3 of using the Swallowtail Butterfly stamp from Stampin' Up.
Today's project has been to create a scrapbook page !! , I'm not a scrapbooker at all , but I thought I would give it a go as I thought the stamp lends itself to a big space, and I had also found the ideal photo to go with it.


20160127_131939-1



As you can also see from my projects , I have been using a stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure , this is a promotion that is running until the 31st March. If you spend £45 with Stampin' Up , you can earn free products, well worth taking  a look as there are a few items that are for a limited period .
If you would like to purchase any of the items used , please pop to my shop  for different purchase options, or alternatively if you would just like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies , please pop to my Stampin' Up shop  , and use the hostess code CWUWUWYG . ( But please do not tick the no contact box as I then won't be able to send you a little thank you gift ).
If you are ordering via the options in my shop they are available to order till midday on the 12th February.
Thank you for joining me today and I hope you enjoy my video.
Best wishes
Fran


3 comments:

  1. A lovely scrapbook page. Nice use of the butterfly stamp to go with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scrapbook page.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx