Thursday, 11 February 2016

Butterfly Clock





Hi all , well I'm back today to share with you a clock that I have made , inspired by the card class that I went to on Tuesday , my good friend Ruth who is also my Stampin' Up upline did the class using watercolour techniques , so not only did I make some lovely cards it also gave me some inspiration for other things .
Here are the cards I made at class.
12670117_1713022298934765_1706591234538534181_n
And here is my clock.
20160210_111721
And the You Tube video to go with it.


If you would like to purchase any of the items used , please pop to my shop  for different purchase options, or alternatively if you would just like to purchase Stampin' Up goodies , please pop to my Stampin' Up shop  , and use the hostess code CWUWUWYG . ( But please do not tick the no contact box as I then won't be able to send you a little thank you gift ).
If you are ordering via the options in my shop they are available to order till midday on the 12th February.
Thank you
Fran x

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful clock, I love the swallowtail butterfly! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clock is beautiful!! I don't have that butterfly stamp, but I think I have every other one that Stampin up have made in the last 6 years!! Love your class cards too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your assortment of cards are lovely and your clock is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous watercolour cards Fran and your clock is wonderful. I love the beautiful butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous watercolour cards Fran and your clock is wonderful. I love the beautiful butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the cards and the clock are stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow just fabulous cards. The clock is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx