Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Inspiration Post for The Crafting Musketeers

Hi everyone , just a quick post from me today with my inspiration for the halfway post over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog .

The theme for this month is "Shades of Summer" and is being sponsored by The Hobby House .



I have made a couple of cards using toppers from The Hobby House.



 I made them bright and cheerful and at the moment as I type this the weather is lovely , lets hope it lasts.

Hope you can pop on over to the blog to see the rest of the teams fab inspiration , and hopefully join in with our challenge, we always love to see you,
Fran x


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspirational cards - gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love images & the soft pretty colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx