Sunday, 26 April 2015

Sunday Catch Up

Hi all , well I'm getting back into the blogging slowly , so I thought today I would share some of my recent makes with you. Besides the samples for Kanban you saw on my last post , I have been using Craftwork Cards products a fair bit, I love the designs they use and all their collections I find you can mix and match.

So here are some of what I have been busy with , ready for all the craft fairs that I have coming up in the next few months.

A hanging Notepad







A Hanging Heart 



I hope you like them , I will share some more with you this week.
Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my blog , I will be popping round to visit everyone's blogs this week.

Happy Crafting
Fran xx

3 comments:

  1. WOWsers, you have been busy! Love all your cards and I bet they sell like "hot cakes". Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous makes! Love that fun welly card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many beautiful creations today. Loving the cards, but esp that heart at the bottom. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx