Thursday, 16 April 2015

Inspiration Post for The Crafting Musketeers

Hi everyone , well it's been a while since I blogged , my New Years resolution fell at the first hurdle unfortunately , due to being poorly with a chest infection for a couple of months !!! But now I'm back and hoping to start blogging again.

My return post is some inspiration for you for the halfway post for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , it's been a while since I have done a post as I have just been behind the scenes for a while working on the admin for the challenge blog, but thought it was about time for a post from me.

Challenge #24 is the theme of " It's A Man's World " , and the challenge has been sponsored by JGD Crafts , you can find out more about them on the challenge blog. 


Here is my inspiration for you for the blog .
 

I hope you can pop over to the blog and see what the team have made for inspiration for you , and we hope to see you on our challenge.

Fran x



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, makes me think of summer and I am so looking forward to warmer weather.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Fran, A fabulous card, love the beach huts. Great design and coloirs.

    Chrissy
    Be Crafty and Craft Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran this is a fantastic masculine card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx