Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Frame Tutorial

Hello again , well as promised I'm back to share some more of my projects. I do have more cards to show you but I thought today I would share a tutorial on how I decorated a picture frame.

I took a multiple frame and used Craftwork Cards Fab Fabrics collection, below are the results.

Here is the finished frame, below I show how I made it.

First I got everything ready that I need to use, I have taken the glass out of the frame, it makes it easier to raise some of the elements.


Then I cut a piece of white card to fit the back panel of the frame.

I then positioned some of the die cuts to work out where I wanted to put them.






I then took all the die cuts out of the sheets ready to use , and also cut some backing papers to size to fit inside all the separate frames.



Once the papers were cut to size I positioned them beneath the frame, and the adhered to the white backing card.

Aren't these dogs just the cutest !!











 Then I started putting the die cuts into the frames, some flat and some raised onto foam pads for a more 3D effect.














I added glaze to the bottom of the scissors and to the centres of the flowers.








 All finished in the frames , I just added some butterflies onto the frames and also a couple of the bobbin die cuts to the center .
Here is another frame I decorated using Craftwork Cards Chalkboard Collection.



 Thank you for visiting my blog , I hope you enjoyed the tutorial , I shall be back later in the week to share some more cards and projects with you.

Happy Crafting
Fran x

6 comments:

  1. Duh! Sorry just seen they were craftwork cards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant frames Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are fabulous! Loving the step by step. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fran, these are super cute! I love them. Thanks for showing all the phtoos of your creation time. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love these projects :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx