Saturday, 16 August 2014

Halfway post for the Crafting Musketeers

Hi all ,  I'm here today with my inspiration for the halfway post over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , the theme for challenge #16 is 1,2,3  , and it has been sponsored by Polkadoodles .

The prize is 4 digi images , the team have been using them for their DT projects.

 


For the 1,2,3 theme all you need to do is have 1 of one thing eg 1 image , 2 papers and 3 embellishments , or however you wish to do it.

I have 2 projects to show you as I did a DT card for the start of the challenge and also the halfway post I have made a door hanger.



Hope you can come and join in with this fun challenge xx


1 comment:

  1. Both fabulous makes, Fran, I am sure Dan, loves his door hanger, hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx