Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Halfway Inspiration for the Crafting Musketeers

Hi everyone, sorry if I have been quiet of late, trying to stay off the computer a bit , FB and blogging become a bit addictive after a while !!!

Anyway I'm here today with my inspiration for the halfway post over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , the theme for challenge #15 is Summertime , and it has been sponsored by The Hobby House .

Here is the prize that you could win.





 And here is my Summertime inspiration , I decided to make this summery wreath instead of a card for this project as I fancied doing something a little different.




Hope you can pop over to the challenge blog to see the teams projects and hopefully join in with our challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back. Gorgeous inspiration piece.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran hun super stunning project hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love your bright flowers and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Fran, a fabulous idea...hugs my friend xxxx


    PS, can I enter the challenge? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Fran, I am the same try and not blog so much but when you are on DT it is hard.xx
    I have joined your blog too.xx


    The Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the perfect summertime project.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Fran! Love all those little flowers!
    Hgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx