Monday, 31 March 2014

Spring is Coming

Hi everyone , I'm sad to say this is my last post for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , unfortunately due to all the DT being so busy , the challenge blog is going to be closing. I feel quite sad as I have been with the team for around 2 years.

The last challenge is "Spring Is Coming" and it has been sponsored by Whoopsi Daisy , who have given a prize of either 2 sheets of digis or 8 images of the winners choice from the store.

Here is my DT card for the challenge.



Thank you to everyone that has commented on my posts for Kaboodle Doodles over the last 2 years and thankyou to Kathleen who gave me a place on the team, I wish her and all my teamies the best, I'm sure we will keep in touch.

9 comments:

  1. Sad about Kaboodle and you. I am sure with your skills you will find another team soon. Great card and love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that the challenge is closing and your card is just gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and card Fran. I loved working with you on the KD team! Please keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sad news :-( it's a shame some newer crafting blood couldn't have taken over to give them a step on the DT ladder.
    A great card Fran, the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad news for you :/

    Fab card, Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, pity it's your last post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a pity that Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog is closing, but you've certainly made your last inspiration piece a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Fran! I loved working with everyone in the team. Thank you for taking the challenge when to take the spot with kaboodle doodles and become my co-admin after a while. =)

    Keep in touch!

    Regards,
    Kath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx