Monday, 13 January 2014

Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone, a new challenge has gone live over on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog and the theme for this challenge is "Winter Wonderland".

Challenge #206 has been sponsored by Digi Darla , who has given a prize of 5 digi's of the winners choice.

The team were kindly allowed some images to play with , here is my DT card , I used the image Snowman with Tree .



Hope you can come over and join in with the challenge , the team have created some fab inspiration for you .


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the snowman.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Fran, love all the texture you have added to this scene...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Fran love the snow...looks great Have a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx