Friday, 10 January 2014

Lots and lots of Clocks


Hi everyone, as some of you may have seen lately I have been making a few clocks !! Well ok more than a few, hehehehe , but I find making them very relaxing and enjoyable.

So I thought I would post some of them on here for you, there is quite a few .

Before I do that I have also decided to make my own website for selling the clocks and other projects, I'm hoping it will work well but I thought I may as well give it a go , as you don't know till you try !!! In case you would like a peek here is the link - Fran's Crafts .

And now to the clocks, there is a selection of some I have made for the website and some comissioned ones too.










These ones are ones that I have been asked to make.







10 comments:

  1. Oh Fran these are absolutely brilliant. They are all so different...some really fun ones, cute ones and some elegant ones! These would sell really well at a craft fair, or be gratefully received as gifts.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Fran.
    A great idea for a child's bedroom or nursery.
    The owl clock is my fav.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore!!!! your clocks Fran love them all - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Fran. Good luck with the website. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Fran these are fabulous! Good luck with the website although I am sure you will do very well.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran what a fabulous assortment of clocks you have made. They are all so unique and different - love them all. I am sure that these will sell so easily - will pop round and take a look at your website later.
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Fran, these are all amazing, love them, if I could pick a favourite, I think it would be the butterfly, so unique. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW Fran your clochs are so amazing beautifully designed, i love them all but have to say the Owl one is my fave...stunning owls & love the colour xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these are beautiful and gorgeous Fran and great designs.
    I have followed you.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx