Thursday, 16 January 2014

Halfway inspiration for the Crafting Musketeers

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog, todays post is my DT card for the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog .

We split the team into two so that we were able to give you some inspiration halfway through the challenge. The theme for this month's challenge is the fabulous Visible Image , and they have sponsored us with a fabulous prize. Read a bit more about them on the blog.



Here is my DT card for the challenge, I have used the middle stamp for my card. I must say I think Grunge is one of the hardest themes for me as it's not one I normally do, but it is also good to go out of your comfort zone once in a while.


So I hope you are able to join us on this challenge with the chance to win that fab prize.



10 comments:

  1. It does not look like it was out of your comfort zone! It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the beautiful colour.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail and design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour combination and love the designs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not at ease with grunge either, but I love that grunge flourish you have used - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Fran, love the rich blue that you have used here hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Fran. I love the way you've used the stamp. The colourway and the torn edges are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx