Monday, 2 December 2013

Layer it Up at the Crafting Musketeers

Hi , it's time for a new challenge to start over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , and the theme for challenge #8 is " Layer It Up " .

The sponsor for this month is Hunkydory , and they have donated a fabulous prize for the winner.









Here is my DT card for the challenge, I have used some of my Hunkydory stash.


Hope you can come and join in with our challenge , why not pop over to the blog, the rest of the team have created some fab inspiration for you .


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fran!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, sweet card, Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran I love this card, I so nearly made the same one, LOL...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous card Fran, love the shapes you have used and the super images.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Fran,love the design and images x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Fran love it hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx