Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas and the Upcoming New Year

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge to go live over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and the theme for this challenge is Christmas and the Upcoming New year.

Challenge #203 has been sponsored by Floppy Latte and they have donated a $6 voucher to use in the store.

Here is my DT card for the challenge .






Thank you to everyone has looked and commented on my blog this past year , and I would like to wish every a Happy Christmas xxxxx


10 comments:

  1. Awww so cute Fran :) just lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Fran, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love the "ski's"
    Merry Christmas Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Fran, it's a gorgeous image.

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, A beautiful card and such an adorable image. merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute character. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love the close up circles.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this card. The gingham backing looks great with the little holly detailing. The images are adorable and the different shapes are wonderful.

    Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is a fantastic one.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx