Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Stamping Dragon Designs

Hi everyone, well a busy blog week for me I think, today I am showing you some DT inspiration using the fab images from Stamping Dragon Designs , and also another card I made for them to go on the blog The Dragons Den , where you can "meet" me today.

The first card I willl show you is made using Rupert Fawkes - UK version.

Very useful for this time of the year , especially today being Bonfire Night !  

You will also see my card if you are a member of the Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , as we show them in there for inspiration too, it's a great group where you can enter colouring challenges, join in the Blog Ladder and much more, so pop over and join in the fun.


 And here is the card I made for The Dragons Den Blog , I used the image Yoohoos Pumpkin .



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Fran, love both the images you have used here, and the bold cheerful colours, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran,
    I love the cards, I think they are fantastic.
    I hope that you have a great day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne
    http://www.wabyerley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Fran.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards Fran, love the images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppin in from SDD Blog Ladder great to have you on the Blog fran and on the team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fab with you Fran.

    Gwyneth
    From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute citters on your lovely cards.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx