Saturday, 9 November 2013

Some more Aspire projects.

Hi all , just thought  I would post a few more of my DT projects from Aspire Crafts.

They have all been made using the fabulous Vintage Bloom Collection , I have made projects other than cards this time (apart from 1 card) just so you can see how the collection lends itself to other projects.


 I made a small bag for this project,  the bag has been made using  Soft Hessian- Pink Designer Card and then decorated ,finishing off with  a small greeting card inside.



Then I made a Milk Carton shaped box , decorated with some Tip Topp Toppers , flowers and some Happy Birthday Dekromounts .
 


 And lastly a quick card .


11 comments:

  1. Here from the Network blog. I want to make one of the purses--I have some templates to work with. Thanks for the inspiration. Great projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these gorgeous projects Fran.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! All lovely projects, especially love the little handbag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects they are all beautiful.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are beautiful Fran. Carol x

      Delete
  5. beautiful bag and projects Fran.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection, such fantastic projects.
    My favourite is the Milk carton shaped box, but all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely stuff Fran - just love that range of papers. My blog reading list is now sorted so will be following u regularly from now on so hope u will follow and comment on my posts too thank you - take care lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, love that handbag!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so many lovely projects! That milk carton is just adorable, but I think my favorite is the pink tag/card with lace on front. Mmmm, lace! Nice job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning projects Fran, you are so talented hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx