Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Inspiration for Stamping Dragon Designs

Hi everyone, am posting a DT card I made for the Stamping Dragon Facebook Group  using the Coffee Cream Card Papers from the Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

I was given one of the papers to create my DT card and here it is.



I used the paper for the background and the flowers.

If you pop on over to the Facebook Group , you will be able to see what the team made with it over the course of the week.

The papers will also be featured this week on The Dragons Den Blog , so keep an eye out for that too.

Thank you for looking today xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Fran,
    I love this card it is beautiful.
    Thank you.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fran...I love it.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx
    p.s. I have blog candy if your interested Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card Fran - well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CSA card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Fran.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Fran, it's a fab design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant card, love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fran ty for following my blog hun - fabulous card Fran love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colours. Stunning card. Thanks you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers network facebook page hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but very lovely card.
    Gwyneth
    From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fran, I do love this one, hun, love the colours here, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx