Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Autumn

Morning everyone , I'm here with another DT make for this month, but first I will explain which challenge it is for.

I DT for Emma's Crafty Challenge , and as the challenge has proved so popular , Emma has decided to move it to a seperate blog away from her own so the challenge is now on the Feeling Crafty Challenge Blog , so we are still the same team but just a new name .

So we hope you can come and join us on the new blog, and don't forget if you don't have a blog you can enter via our Feeling Crafty Facebook Group .

The theme for this month's challenge is " Autumn "  and the sponsor is Hayley Gillie who is a demonstrator for Stamping' Up , and she has kindly given a £20 voucher for the prize.



Here is my card for the challenge .


So hope you can come and join us over at the new blog.

16 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Fran
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the mice look sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Fran, beautiful colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Fran, the adorable image and the papers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image and backing papers, great design x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love those leaves!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, I love the mice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Fran, love Autumn and all the colours that come with it, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love those little fellers :-) this is a great card. Love the gorgeous autumn colours and the autumn image and backing

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and I think I may have to go and check out this challenge blog :)
    Hugs, Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card, the colours are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx