Monday, 2 September 2013

Vintage

Hi all it's time for a new challenge to begin over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog and the theme for our 5th challenge is "Vintage".

Our challenge has been kindly sponsored by one of our fellow team members Nicola Saul, you can find her blog here http://pinkdelightcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ . She has donated a fantastic prize for you to win.



Here is my card for the challenge, Vintage isn't normally a style I do , but hopefully I've managed it with my card.



The Design Team again have come up with some fabulous inspiration for you , so I hope you can come and join us .


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Fran, gorgeous bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Fran, love the image and papers you have used hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fran, love the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage style , lovely image and papers, beautiful bow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card, Fran....really very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Fran, love the papers, topper and design. A great prize too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Fran. I think you've created this style beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy candy there Fran and love your card its so pretty xx

    Poppin in from the Stamping Dragon Facebook Blog Ladder

    Hugs J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx