Monday, 9 September 2013

Dragon's Den




Morning everyone , I was chuffed to be asked to help make samples for the fantastic Stamping Dragon Designs - The Dragon's Den , so every week either myself , Marleen or Gwyneth will be giving you a " Pick of the Week ", made using some of the images from the Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

This week it is my turn for the Pick of the Week , and I have used the image Cheese Please , the mouse is so cute , as soon as I had the image I knew what I wanted  to make.





It's well worth a visit to the Stamping Dragon Designs Shop , there are lots of digi stamps , papers and scrap kits.

We also have a facebook group where there are lots of daily activities run, challenges and exclusive images, come and find us - Stamping Dragon Facebook Group


11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're making samples Sweetie, this is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cutie Fran...I love it hun
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Fran,love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so adorable I love the mouse. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw so cute ( he's got puppy eyes lol ) Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous samples, Fran, and such a cute image, think I might have chosen him too, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute mouse. I agree he is adorable.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute mouse. I agree he is adorable.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute mouse. I agree he is adorable.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx