Monday, 16 September 2013

Autumn Colours

Hi all , well we are halfway through the month of September so now it's time for Team B on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog , to give you their inspiration , I myself am on Team B so in a moment I will show you my DT card for the challenge. You will find the rest of Team B's inspiration on the challenge blog.

The theme for this challenge is " Autumn Colours " , and the challenge has been sponsored by one of our fellow team mates Marie.

Here is the lovely prize.


And here is my card for the challenge.


So I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and join us, there is still time to enter.



 
 

15 comments:

  1. Great card hon, love the stamps you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Fran, just love the colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme, and the images of leaves are fab.. Great card, Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Fran,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Fran i love the leaves stamps
    Hugs
    Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Autumn card teamie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card love the tags xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the tags.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful hun . I love it . hugs seema

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great and lovley card Fran.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love tags!! And these are super autumnal colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great, happy to have you on board!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great card. I love the pale autumn colours you have used.
    Lovely stamps as well.
    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx