Monday, 1 July 2013

National Flag

Hi everyone , it's time again for another challenge over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and the theme for challenge #178 is " Your National Day or Flag Colours".

The sponsor for this challenge is Eureka , and the have kindly given a prize of 5 Digi's of the winners choice.

I have used an image from Eureka for my DT card this week , my image is Fireworks .

Here is my DT card for this week.



I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and join in this weeks challenge, we also have some new members of the team , so check out their projects too.


9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fran, love the fireworks.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, wonderful take on the challenge theme.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for the challenge theme....good thinking ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fireworks, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Fran, live the fireworks on the insert. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx