Monday, 15 July 2013

Embossing Time

Hi all, it's time for the challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and this weeks challenge is to do " Any Kind of Embossed Work " .

Challenge #180 is being sponsored by QKR , who have given a prize of 5 Digi's for the winner to choose.

I have used an image from QKR for my card , the image is a Spider , which I have attached on a piece of cotton so it floats around over the embossed spiders web.




Hope you can join us in this weeks challenge , we look forward to seeing your creations x



16 comments:

  1. Great fun card - love the floaty spider.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Fran x and I don't like spiders but this one looks very friendly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing and the spider is a real cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheeky little spider,(I hate the real thing!!! lol) brilliant card, really made me chuckle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really funny little spider! Super card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the spider... even if I don't like them in real life lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous embossing Fran, and he looks like a cheery wee spider, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,love the fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. like Isobel I don't really like spiders too specially the big ones but your card looks so adorable, Fran. Wonderful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card Fran. I love the cute spider.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun spider character. I love the way you've embossed the web and suspended the spider over it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely fun card, love the spider xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx