Monday, 17 June 2013

Summer !!! ( Hopefully we will get one ! )

Hi everyone, yes it's me again today, back with my DT post for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , challenge #176 theme is " SUMMER " .

Hopefully we will get some instead of lots of rain !!!!!!

This weeks challenge has been sponsored by QKR Stampede , and they have kindly given a prize of 5 digi's for the winner to choose.

I have used one of their images for my card. I used the image  Bright Sun .



I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and join in our fun challenge, be sure to check out the fantastic inspiration from the rest of the team.


21 comments:

  1. We could sure do with some of this lovely sunshine. Fabulous card!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Fran this is fab xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Fran. The image is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab !!! Love that image and yes bring on the sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant selection of cards since my last visit. Love this sunny card, I do hope we get some good weather this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card - so cheerful- just what we need.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous fun creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card Fran - i forgotten what the sun looked like, thanks for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, awesome creation... I am on the SDD blog ladder... just stopping by to see your blog and am a new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun image Fran and a wonderful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card hun. if you fancy another challenge pop along to my blog for more details. http://serendipity-cards.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/welcome-to-third-challenge-of-year-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous, love the image and the papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome creation, the paper goes so well with your image... i am on the SDD blog hop ladder...
    i am a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh I LOVE QKR stamps.. A FAB card hun xx
    popping by from the SDD ladder xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really fab card. I love the background and the cheerful sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx