Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Pink and Blue

Morning everyone.
It's time for a new challenge over at Emma's Crafty Challenge , and this month's theme is " Pink and Blue " , I like the theme of this one as I don't usually put these colours together , but I found that they actually work really well together.

Anyway here is my DT card for the challenge .



This months challenge has been sponsored by Foilplay  , and the prize is a £15 voucher .
 So I hope you are able to join in with the challenge, the rest of the design team have created some fab cards.



8 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous,love the image....great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Fran. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Fran. The paper and sweet image are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design, cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card as always Fran, sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. It all works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is adorable. I really like the gorgeous papers and the lovely cute bear. The felt heart really finishes the card off perfectly.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx