Monday, 15 April 2013

Black and white

Hi all, it's Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog time again, and for this weeks theme, challenge #167, it is "Black and White" .
The sponsor for this challenge is QKR Stampede and I have used one of their images called Cow Resting for my DT card.

I think this has got to be one of my favourite cards.


I just printed the image out and then mounted onto a base card which I had layered with half black and half white card, then just a sentiment and a bow to finish.

QKR Stampede  have kindly donated 5 Digi's for the winner this week.

Hope you can come and join us, the DT have made some inspirational cards and projects .

 

17 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and card, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and fabby card . love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image, made me smile, fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, great use of black & white x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun crd Fran, love black & white xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I love that fun image.
    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and Fun creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Fran and what a fab image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant card Fran and such a fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The image and sentiment just go together perfectly, and the image certainly bought a smile to my face. A fab and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cutie Fran, I love it hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image, lovely card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello got a little surprise for you on my blog
    http://sharonshandmadecards-kingsharon1967.blogspot.co.uk/
    Go check it out.I Think you will like it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx