Thursday, 14 March 2013

Meet Parker

Hi all just a quick post from me today, feel a bit lost not doing my DT cards for Kanban anymore , so I thought I would make a quick card and post it.
The image is one that I won from the Facebook group Stamping Dragon Designs , they had posted the image of the pig and asked for a girls name for it and a boys name. The names they picked won the image. I named him Parker and won, it's a fab image and can be made more masculine like I have or if you prefer it can be made feminine. Hope you like him, I think he's rather cute ! x



Anyway hope to see you soon, and thank you for looking today xxx

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker sure looks cute and love the bow you have added. Great easel card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Fran. Love the dickie bow. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Fran, it's a fab image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw hes so cute lovely card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card Fran, I love your choice of name x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute image - love his name!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card, love Parker a lot - a great name choice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and love your name choice - did they name the female one Penelope :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is truely gorgeous Fran, love the colours
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, Parker is just adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx