Monday, 25 March 2013

It's nearly Spring !!

Good afternoon all, hope everyone coping with the snow , I've had enough of it now.
Well it's Monday afternoon so that can only mean one thing, Kaboodle Doodles challenge time !!!!!
Challenge #164 has just gone live and the theme for this week is " Easter/Early Spring " . This weeks challenge has been sponsored by Whoopsie Daisy , who have kindly donated 8 images for the winner.

I decided for my DT card to go for an Easter Theme , as we are almost there .



Hope you are able to join us in the challenge xx











13 comments:

  1. Love your card Fran. Blog looks brilliant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Fran...it's such a cutie hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card - sweet image
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Fran, love it hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Fran,love the design and gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Fran, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Fran, love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little Easter card. Love the soft colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous, love the cute image and the papers are so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx