Monday, 11 March 2013

A sad day for crafters

Hi all, just a quick post for now with some sad news for crafters.

" The Director's of Kanban Crafts http://www.kanbancrafts.com/uk/index.php are sad to report the closure of the business. They would like to extend their gratitude and thanks to all their customers for their support and loyalty over the years. On a personal note, from the design team we would like to wish Karen and Keith lots of love and thank you for the opportunity you gave us all as part of your fantastic team. We wish you good luck and success in the future. Love from the Kanban Design Team XXX We would also like to add that unfortunately the challenge is also closed too. Thank you for those that had already participated and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. XXX " 


It is a very sad day indeed, on a personal note I would like to say thanks to Karen and Kanban for giving me the opportunity to be part of such a great Design Team for the last 11 months, I had never applied for any DT's before and this was my 1st one, I have enjoyed it so much and will always be grateful for you taking me on, we've had a great team over the last year and I have made many new friends, and I love all my team mates. 

For a full statement please go to the Kanban Website .

Thankyou everyone  xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx