Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Flowers

Morning everyone, just a quick post from me this morning, I wanted to show you some recent cards I made using Stampin Up products.

I recently bought a set of stamps called Secret Garden, you can buy these on their own or as part of a bundle where you buy the stamps and matching dies. It's a good idea buying the bundle as after you have stamped you then get a perfectly cut flower. I used some Stampin Up papers that I had a while ago, and then decorated the centre of the flowers with some flower trim, which I cut into individual flowers.




The sentiment was from another Stampin Up stamp set I had.

Happy crafting xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love these Fran they look great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty Fran, you've been busy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many very pretty cards Fran.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Fran, I have this set too and it is lovely to use. I am a Stampin up Demonstrator :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these - really pretty Fran x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx