Thursday, 14 February 2013

Dragons

Hi everyone, I've actually managed to find time to blog today just for me !
I wanted to show you all the card I have made for Daniels birthday next week, I got the digi image from a fab site Stamping Dragon Designs , it's well worth a visit as they have some fab digi images , and best of all great dragons ! Dan loves dragons so it was an ideal image to use.



As you can see my little man is going to be 12 !!! where does the time go ????

Anyway enjoy the rest of your day, see you soon xxx

12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Fran,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful image and colouring Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Fran, and a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Fran, love the dragon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great image and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the cute dragon. A super card for a young man.

    Sylvia
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card with fab image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow I love this cute card Fran, It's gorgeous hun
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dragon, great card!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fran, very cute card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx