Friday, 1 February 2013

Art Deco

Hi everyone , challenge #13 is now starting over at Emma's Crafty Challenge , and the theme for this month is " Art Deco " .
For my design team card I have made a large A4 card .


This is a decoupage image that I have layered up and then added some bling.

The challenge this month has been sponsored by The Glitter Girls who have kindly donated a Fanciful Board and Ball Tool as the prize.




Hope you can pop over to Emma's Challenge Blog to see the design teams projects xx


15 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Fran, I love this image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Fran, and a fantastic prize too.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network - DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a elegant card . It lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Fran.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card and Decoupage.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely gorgeous card Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Fran, lovely Art Deco image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely and (agreeing with Lindsay) elegant card, Fran. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Fran, love it hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx