Monday, 7 January 2013

Vintage

Good morning, challenge #153 has now gone live over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog , and this weeks theme is "Vintage"

Here is my DT card for the challenge.


I have made this card using one of the sponsors images , the sponsor this week is Eureka , and the image is Butterfly Background , which can be found on their website.

I have kept the card colours to a pale colour with some gold and metallic copper added to it.

Eureka have kindly donated 5 digi images for the winner.





So why not pop over to Kaboodle Doodles and see what the rest of the design team have created for this challenge.

Happy crafting, and thank you for looking xx

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the backing paper with the gold roses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Very classy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Wonderful vintage colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Fran I love the butterflies and I love your layout too chick.
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Gorgeous! Love the butterflies and the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Fran!! I love how you used this stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the muted colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Fran,love the papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love butterflies and adore this interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Fran, the metallic tones, really bring out the butterfly design wonderfully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Fran, I love the butterflies and the background x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby Fran, love Vintage and you have done it so well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fran I love this it is stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Fran, love the images and choice of colourways x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the butterflies, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fran this is gorgeous. So love the butterflies.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this Fran, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx