Monday, 14 January 2013

Buttons

Good afternoon everyone, hope everyone is well.
I'm here with my weekly post for Kaboodle Doodles , and this weeks challenge , #154, is to use Buttons.
This challenge has been kindly sponsored by Di's Digi's  and they have given a $10 voucher for the winner to spend in their online shop.

Here is my DT card for the challenge.



I hope you can pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT have created and also to join in the challenge, I look forward to seeing what you have created , happy crafting xx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,lovely details and fab buttons.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and such a clever use of buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button card is just adorable, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this button card Fran...its just gorgeous chick. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card and clever use of buttons xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the buttons on your card, Fran.
    Thanx for your comments on my blog, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gogeous, I love how you have laid out the buttons and letters
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx