Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Time for Tea !

Good morning everyone, here are my DT cards for Kanban this week, both with a tea theme !!


This card was made using an 8x8 card blank from the Large Cards Collection, Get well Soon Toppers PCT1324, some ribbon and some bling.


My second card is a stepper card which I made from some Cool Britannia Navy Gingham card 900181. Then I used Keep Calm Birthday Toppers 900178, some Cool Britannia Tea Toppers 900169 and ribbon .

If you would like to know how I made this card please keep any eye on the Kanban Blog as it should be appearing on there soon.

11 comments:

  1. fantastic DT cards Fran , love the second one made me smile xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card's. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Fran, loving the teaset.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Fran - I really like the second one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant cards Fran - who doesn't love a cup of tea and cake Lol!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both gorgeous cards Fran, I love the keep calm and put the kettle on sentiment
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Fran and as I am a tea junkie they suit me fine. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx