Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Kanban for the boys !!!

Good afternoon everyone. It's that time of week again for my DT cards for Kanban. This week we have cards from the So Macho kit. There are some fabulous images in this kit, great for younger boys, teenagers and men.


For this 1st card I have used a shaped card, toppers from the Techno Geek sheet 900810, silver mirri card and some Binary Birthday Foiled background card 900839.

This 2nd card has been made using a shaped card and toppers from the Hole in One sheet 900826, which has been mounted onto gold mirri card.

If you went to the NEC last week you will have seen these cards on the "Crafted By You" stand, Kanban's new retail division. I was lucky enough to go on the Sunday, it was the 1st time I had ever been to the NEC, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, and managed to catch up with some of my Kanban team mates too. Look who else I saw ...........

Karen, Sue and Dawn on the "Crafted by You" stand.
 
                           

15 comments:

  1. Aww fab cards and nice to see you had fun :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Fran,love them.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards as usual Fran, glad you enjoyed the day at the NEC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards as usual Fran. We forgot to take a pic together lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful male cards Fran! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow they are fabulous male cards Fran, love them both fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fran - lovely photos and great projects this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards loving the birthday boy one male cards are so hard to do but you make it look so easy. Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards. So nice to hear that you had a good time at the NEC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both fabulous male cards Fran and I am glad you had so much fun at the NEC
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Fran, so wish I had met you on Sunday, well maybe next time hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, Fran. I wasn't fortunate enough to be agble to visit NEC so thank you for sharing. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could I actually uncover you might be coming from Qld?
    You truly seem like a strong Aussie :0)
    Also visit my web blog ; Cheap Car Insurance Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx