Monday, 19 November 2012

For the ladies.

 Morning everyone on this dull and wet morning. I'm here again with my DT cards for Kanban, and this week it's cards for the ladies.

This first card has been made for the projects section on the Kanban Blog, so if you would like to see how I made it here is the link ; Kanban Crafts  



 Kicking up your heels 900856, Handbags and Gladrags Foiled Card 900887, Silver Mirri ,Ribbon ,Kanban Shaped Card.



 Kanban stripes and Dots card (code not known) , Flowers in Bloom 900844, Empire Dress Damask -Pink Background paper BGP9048 , Silver mirri , Ribbon , Gems.

The above card was made especially for my husband's boss , for his mother in law, they had requested either a flower/garden card or croquet , so as I didn't have any croquet , I reached straight for my So Feminine kit.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fran, Fabulous design on the first card and it sure is oh so feminine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab cards, I love the way you've made the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Stunning and I love your tutorial, hun, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Cards Fran, I particularly love the first one, the bright colors and design works beautifully together. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx