Monday, 8 October 2012

Falling Leaves

Good afternoon all for my second post of the day, it's great to have the internet back up and running.
Challenge #140 is now live over at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog and this weeks theme is "Autumn Leaves Falling" , here is my DT card for the challenge.


I have stamped some card with different coloured leaves, and also some little mud sploshes. Then mounted it onto the base card tucking a piece of ribbon underneath, which has the sentiment hanging from it. In the bottom corners I just added some die cut leaves.

Hope you can pop over to the Kaboodles Doodles Blog and check out what the rest of the design team have created and also join in the challenge. This weeks challenge has been kindly sponsored by Digital Delights , who have donated a prize of a $5 voucher.


13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Fran,love the leaves and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, the leaves are fab and the sentiment sets off the whole card perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Autumn Card Fran, the colors are beautiful and I love the splatters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Fran, I love Autumn and your card just speaks of Autumn.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran this is gorgeous, I love this card, my favourite time about Autumn, the falling leaves and crunching through them, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Autumn card....simple but capturing Autumn perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Fran, I like the way you've done the sentiment and the tumbling leaves are lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx