Monday, 24 September 2012

Stitch in time

Hi all , yes it's that time of the day for the new challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles , challenge #138 is " Stitching- can include faux stitching- cross stitching etc" .
Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge, I have used faux stitching for my card , which looks quite effective.


This weeks sponsor for the challenge is Robyn's Fetish , and they have kindly donated a prize of 4 images .



So pop on over to the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team have created, and join in the challenge.

Good luck xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the big flower and the detailed stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great faux stitching.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a pretty card with the stitching and the pretty flower.

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the faux stitching looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Fran, the colours are so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab card, Iove the faux stitching Px

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Fran. Thank you for your good wishes and I will still be on blogger and email so don't worry about me. I hope that you and your family are all well. Love, Vee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous Fran love the patchwork effect and the stitching
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx