Monday, 3 September 2012

Sound of music

Hi all for my second post of the day, this post is for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog for challenge #135 which has been kindly sponsored by The Stamping Boutique  . The subject for this challenge is "Music, Dance or any of the Arts".

Here is my card for the design team.


I went with the music element of the challenge, and used the above stamp to create a card for a male recipient. I coloured the stamped image but it could also work quite well as just an uncoloured image if used with sepia tones.

So why not pop over to the blog and see what the rest of the design team have been up to, and while there why not enter in the fun, if picked as the winner there are 3 images available as the prize kindly donated by our sponsor.


9 comments:

  1. great male card x love the mosaic background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, a smashing boys card, love the embossed wall
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran love the image, its so cool and i love the brick wall its brilliant, its a fabulous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Fran,love the image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and your card, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male music card, Fran!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card and I'd be interested to know where you gt the stamp from as I've just rembered my nephews birthday later this month and he plays the guitar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx