Monday, 17 September 2012

Jungle fever !

Good afternoon , challenge #137 is now live over at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog, and this weeks theme is " Babies or Children - Any Occasion" . This challenge has been kindly sponsored by  Di's Digi Downloads  , who have donated a $10 voucher for the prize this week.

Here's my card for the Design Team.


I made this card, by taking two small square cards and overlapping the back panel on both. Then I cut diagonally across on both card fronts. I then covered all the panels with different party papers. The front panel on the left has been glued at the bottom to create a pocket for the tag to sit in. I then decorated it with some stickers that I had . I then cut a piece of card, punched a hole in the top and added some ribbon, and then the monkey sticker and the sentiment. This created the tag that sits in the pocket. The lion is sitting on a punched out circle covered in party paper.



So that is my card for inspiration , but why not pop over to Kaboodle Doodles to check out what the rest of the Design Team have created, and join in the fun.

Look forward to seeing every ones makes,
Happy crafting xx





15 comments:

  1. What a fab card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love those animals
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card shape and I love the animals, very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy fun card for a youngster. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, love those cute animals xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ceative and cute card, Fran!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable, Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card and love the images xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. I love the cute critters and the banners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet card, Fran. I love all cute animals you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Fran!!! Love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Fran!!! Love the images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Love the animal theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx