Thursday, 20 September 2012

Golden Christmas

Hi all on this very wet Thursday afternoon. Thought I would have a play today with some stamps I bought a while ago from Visible Image , at the time I bought the a Christmas stamp and a grunge flourish . The grunge flourish is great as it is very versatile and can be used for any occasion,  I have used it on a wedding card before and it gives it a very elegant look, here I have used it for a Christmas card.




For the card I took an 8x8 card blank and stamped the flourish straight onto the card and then embossed with gold embossing powder. ( I am now sparkling !!!!) . Then I stamped and embossed the Christmas stamp, which I then mounted onto some gold mirri card. Then just some ribbon and a flower embellishment to finish the card off.



I love this flourish stamp, it's great.
It was fun to have a bit of a play today, and I've decided I should experiment a bit more !!
                                                                                            Happy crafting xx

15 comments:

  1. Fran thats beautiful I love the color you have done an fab job creating this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant and beautiful card Fran, shows the stamps off brilliantly. Love the ribbon and flower too! Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats beautiful, so elegeant love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely super card, love all the embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Fran that is one stunning card, love the colour, design and embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Fran,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant - beautiful card - so classy!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely classy looking card x that flourish is on my wish list lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely card! I love the elegance of the design with the flourishes and the beautiful gold and white combination. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card Fran - so pretty! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Fran. I love the beautiful stamp and the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the embossing.It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and elegant Fran, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx