Thursday, 9 August 2012

Happy Days

Good afternoon all, I've been having a play with some of the new Happy Days range from Docrafts , I had bought a paper pad, some of the bloomer flowers, embroidered brads and the bottle tops. The colours are great ranging from vibrant to subtle, with images of sewing and crafting to cars, so they suit anyone, although the cherry images are among my favourites.

The first project I made with the papers was some decorated pegs , which I then added a magnetic strip to, to turn them into fridge magnets.



The bottle tops and bloomers are all great and you can mix and match the colours.

Then I made an 8x8 card using the papers and some of the journaling notes and the brads and some bloomers from some of the other Docrafts range of colours.



I covered this card with four different papers and then did some faux stitching to join them all.

15 comments:

  1. Great projects Fran,love the fridge magnets.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Projects love the fridge magnets the best, I have got some of the Happy days range its so lovely. Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Fran!! I LOVE your altered clothespins and your card is fab, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby projects and a brilliant idea too. I am loving the clothes pegs.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those clothes pegs! Two great projects Fran.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects Fran, Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects from such beautiful papers and colours.
    Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute work Fran - these look cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fran both great but love the pegs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love thee Fran especially the pegs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great projects and definatly show off the gorgeous papers at the best.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both projects, great idea with the pegs and bottle tops, haven't seen them in my local craft shop yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great projects there fantastic i was looking at the bottle tops the other week but didnt know if id use them lol emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx