The first card I have made has been made using Core'dinations card as both the base card and all the embellishments.
The torn paper and the flowers have been made using Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection. To make the flowers I punched out six scalloped circles, before fastening them together with a brad, I scrunched them up and then sanded them down a bit. Then once I had fastened them together with a brad, I then scrunched them up again layer by layer so that the shape became like a flower bud, and then I slowly unpeeled them a bit to form a flower shape. I also tore the leaves from the cardstock and folded them over a bit to make lines like a vein, and then sanded them too. These were all adhered to a die cut scalloped circle, which was mounted onto a larger die cut scalloped circle. I added some torn and sanded cardstock to the left side, added a ribbon to the spine of the card and then finished off by stamping a sentiment onto opposite corners of the card.
The border that is on the inside of the card, was cut from the actual card base, I thought it would give it a bit more interest if it was added to the inside. Then I used a die cut cardstock ribbon which I added the sentiment on top of, I added the main image to the centre and then added the bunting which was mounted on foam pads with the string secured underneath.
The third card was a card I made for my mum, who wanted to give it to a friend.
I used a pre-scored base card, which I added a sentiment to. I took some pink card and stamped some Kanban roses on to it, which were then coloured with Pro Markers, then some ribbon was added to the side before mounting it onto another piece of card, and then mounted onto the base card. I then added a die cut butterfly to finish.