Monday, 27 August 2012

Beside the Sea

Hi all, here are this weeks DT cards for Kanban. My inspiration for this week has been the seaside. My hubby has been home for the last couple of weeks so we have taken the kids to the seaside a few times, when the weather has been nice of course !!!!



All the cards and projects have been made using the BESIDE THE SEA COLLECTION.

The first card has been made using Beside the Sea Papercraft Toppers 900294 and a bit of ribbon.


For this card, I made a base card from acetate, then added the toppers fro the Beside the Sea sheet 900294, and added some beach hut ribbon that I had.


Lastly I made a small box from acetate, fastened together with brads and then some ribbon wrapped round both the bottom and lid of the box. I then used some toppers from the Life's a Beach sheet 900298 and the Seashell Sentiment sheet 900300. I then just added some shells in for decoration.




Thanks xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Fran as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards lve the porthole one
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Hun, and I love the box xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awasome Fran!
    I love the second one!
    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous fran. Love the beach huts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Fran, really different :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow fabulous cards and i love the shell box, They are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous. Loving the lighthouse one the best.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic creations Fran, I love the acetate card and the box. It's a lovely collection x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx