Monday, 30 July 2012

Exciting news and post today

Hi all, at last I can reveal that I have been picked as a Design Team member for Kaboodle Doodles , this is an International Paper and Digital Crafting Challenge Blog, all the Design Team members are from different parts of the world, I will be adding a blog list today for all my fellow design team members.
This months sponsor is In 2 Stamps and challenge no130 is Birthday or any Special Day card. The challenge goes live every Monday.
Here is my card that I made to give you all some inspiration, it uses an image from the sponsor.



I printed off the image and coloured with Pro Markers, then mounted it onto Kraft card, and then some mirri card. I then mounted some pink daisy paper onto some Kraft card to go onto the base card. I also made a panel to go across the card which I wrapped some ribbon round, the image panel was then mounted onto this, then some gems added to the corners and some big flowers with a pink brad to match was added.

Hope this gives you some inspiration, and please pop over to the challenge blog to see all the lovely projects that my fellow design team members have created.

22 comments:

  1. congratlations, Fran I hope you will have a lovely time. Your card is very pretty. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT post Fran! Great card! Love the colours!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Fran great images x You so deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Fran you deserve it and look forward to seeing more of your great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Fran and a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Fran I am delighted for you. Your card is beautiful and I love the cute images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fran, a beautiful card, love the background with the muted colours, and the colouring of the image is great.
      Janet

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Fran...This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team, Fran!!! Your card is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm your newest follower (at this minute)! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card, love what you did

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Fran - well deserved!
    This is so cute - love the colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Fran, beautiful Colors x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Fran, how exciting for you, beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coloring and pretty colors!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, lovely colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Fran and a lovely card too.

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Fran ..Well done its a lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute and elegant card, Fran :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx