Monday, 11 June 2012

What time is it ?????? ........ It's Kanban time !

Wow back into the world of blogland again, have managed to catch up with some of your blogs this morning, apologies if I haven't got to yours yet, I will work my way through everyone's this week, but all I can say is you've all been very busy !!

Right as you have guessed from the title it's Kanban day again. So first up is a card I made from two frame toppers.


These frames are from the sheet Meadow Rose- Cream PCT2347. I fastened them onto two small scalloped cards which I then stuck together and covered with some pearlescent card on the inside and the back to neaten it all up. The centre's of the frames have been raised up, and also the extra roses. On the inside I used a border and sentiment from The Classic Textile Collection Sentiment Sheet PCT9786.
 









The next card has been made using a topper from the Kandi Core Purple Roses Torn edge sheet PCT2315.


For the panel under the topper I took a piece of Plum-Polka Dot Kandi Core card CRD1540 and ran it through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder, then sanded lightly to reveal the "core". This was mounted onto some black card and then I just tore the bottom to create a bit of an effect. The topper was mounted onto silver mirri and then black card. I also highlighted parts of the flowers with silver pen. The sentiment was from the same topper sheet, and was also mounted onto black card with Gems either side to finish the card.



The next card was a nice simple card to make. I took a shaped card and inked with pink ink then, some patterned paper from The Bloomsbury Collection Pad was added before I ran some ribbon cross ways across the card before adding the topper and sentiment.



 The topper and sentiment are from the Floral Tea Party topper sheet PCT1936.

The last card is another flower card, for some reason and I'm not a flowery person I've made all flower cards this week !!
This has been made using a frame from the Floral Portrait-Cream sheet PCT2352.


The centre of the frame has been raised before the frame was attached first to some patterned paper again from The Bloomsbury Collection Pad, and then some silver mirri card. This was then all attached after wrapping some ribbon round the panel to a pearlescent base card. Some extra flowers were decoupaged onto the image and then finally a sentiment was added.



Thank you for taking the time to visit and I hope you enjoy the cards xx

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of cards Fran, particularly like the first two - very elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic collection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Fran. I love them all xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous selection of cards, pretty colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning collection love them all xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of cards - love the first one!!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cor they are all so wonderful, could not pick a favourite from them
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are aall fabulous cards

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty selection of cards, youve been busy! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors and Beautiful cards! A really lovely selection, hard to pick a favorite. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx