Under the topper I had added a die cut swirl, and onto the I had put a butterfly from the Delightful decoupage sheet PCT2302, and had added a flower from the Victoriana Lace Flowers sheet PCT1894.
The card was then finished with some bling in the corners and a sentiment taken from the Country Garden Collection.
Next up is a card made using some of the Cool Britannia Collection.
The base card has been covered with some red card, and then I took the toppers from the London Landmarks sheet 900172 and mounted these onto navy card and some white card embossed with swiss dots. These were then placed on the card with a sentiment from the Britannia Hearts sheet 900168, and then some flowers either side.
And last but not least another card using the Cool Britannia collection, this card is also featured on the Kanban Blog . This card has been made using the Jubilee Parade card 900219 as a background, and then from mirri card I die cut some postage stamp shapes.
The lovely figures are from the London Icons-On Parade sheet 900179 , which I placed on three of the die cuts adding the tower to the centre. The rosette has been made using a strip of border from the London Landmarks sheet 900172, and then I added a sentiment from the Jubilee sentiments sheet 900179, with two strips of bunting from the Union Jack bunting sheet 900173 used as the tails.