Wednesday, 6 June 2012

In to the world of Blogland again !

Good afternoon all, wow it seems ages since I have managed to blog again, but at last I have managed to tip Dan off the computer so I can blog this weeks Kanban makes.
1st up we have a card that I have made from the Country Garden Collection which includes the Cavendish Ladies - A Day at the Races stamp set. The stamp set is gorgeous and the images match so well with the backgrounds that come in the collection. Also included in the collection are paper flowers of all different sizes ( not ones shown). The images of the stamps are so crisp and a joy to colour in.

 










The next card this week has been made with the Carte Postale- Paris topper sheet PCT1953. The topper had been mounted on to some background card which was the reverse side of the Fabric Floral-Blue double sided card CRD1801, I had inked the edge of both the background card and the topper.


Under the topper I had added a die cut swirl, and onto the I had put a butterfly from the Delightful decoupage sheet PCT2302, and had added a flower from the Victoriana Lace Flowers sheet PCT1894.
The card was then finished with some bling in the corners and a sentiment taken from the Country Garden Collection.



Next up is a card made using some of the Cool Britannia Collection.



The base card has been covered with some red card, and then I took the toppers from the London Landmarks sheet 900172 and mounted these onto navy card and some white card embossed with swiss dots. These were then placed on the card with a sentiment from the Britannia Hearts sheet 900168, and then some flowers either side.



And last but not least another card using the Cool Britannia collection, this card is also featured on the Kanban Blog . This card has been made using the Jubilee Parade card 900219 as a background, and then from mirri card I die cut some postage stamp shapes.



The lovely figures are from the London Icons-On Parade sheet 900179 , which I placed on three of the die cuts adding the tower to the centre. The rosette has been made using a strip of border from the London Landmarks sheet 900172, and then I added a sentiment from the Jubilee sentiments sheet 900179, with two strips of bunting from the Union Jack bunting sheet 900173 used as the tails.



Well that's me for now, but I'd just like to say a big Thank you to all who follow me and take the time to comment on my cards, feedback is much appreciated. When the kids are back at school next week and I can reclaim my computer I shall be catching up on everyone's blogs. Fran xx

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of cards & so varied... well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Fran. I've got the lady stamps but haven't used them yet, but might have to have a play later this evening,

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant selection of cards Fran! My favourite is the ladies they look awesome!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cards Fran. I really love the Cavendish Ladies and your Parisian Themed Card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Fran xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Fran. My fave has to be the one using the cool britannia kanban set with the soldiers and the poilce man ... too cute!

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your cards are just gorgeous.....absolutely love the red one such an eye popping color...
    Sacha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards as always Fran xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx