Wednesday, 9 May 2012

This weeks Kanban cards.



The first card is for an Anniversary and I have used a Catalina frame Beige & Black PCT2202, the base card is Simply Fabulous Gilt Damask CRD1698. Under the topper which is from the Safari Picture Frame Toppers PCT1402, I have used a piece of Safari Leaf-Mocha CRD1216. Before I attached that panel I used some black organza ribbon and also die cut a flourish which the sentiment, which is from Safari Anniversary PCT1401, sits on, added to that are some flowers inked with gold ink to give them a more subtle look, with Pearls PRL5mm in the centre of the flowers to finish the card off. I also added a flourish to the inside of the card, again with inked flowers.



The next card is a built up 3 panel topper card. This was a nice simple card to make.


I used a simple white base card and the topper is from A Floral Flurry sheet PCT1939. I added the panel to the right hand side of the card and added the 3 panels to it, adding a Pearl PRL5mm to each corner.
Down the left hand side I fixed some wide silver ribbon ,adding the sentiment from the same sheet on top with a bow underneath.


The final card is another floral card.



This one was made using Watercolour Floral-Lilac CRD1791 as a background, with a frame on top , which was from the Meadow Frames- Lilac PCT2355 , the sentiment panel in the middle I just raised slightly higher so it stood out a bit more. I added two bows to two of the corners and then some flowers from the Frame sheet in the opposite corners, then just finished off with some Pearls PRL5mm.


12 comments:

  1. beautiful cards love kanban products xlinda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful cards, love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, I love Kanban Crafts their quality is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards as usual Fran, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards so luxurious looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards well put together love kanban xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all stunning and I too love the Kanban products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards, especially like the second one x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for all your lovely comments xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards ,love them all x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx