Monday, 21 May 2012

It's Kanban Monday.

Yes it's that day of the week again when I blog my Design Team cards for you to see.
First up is a card for the men,



This was made using Vintage Compass-Cream card CRD1439 as the base card, then I mounted some Mocha Calligraphy Kandi Core card CRD1853 onto some Gold Mirri card. I then mounted the topper which was from the Gentlemen's Adventure sheet PCT1885 onto the panel, and then added a pre-cut frame that I then added acetate to to make it like a picture frame. The sentiment was added to the bottom left corner and then using some more of the Kandi Core card, reverse side I die cut a rosette and added a button with string to the centre.

Next up is my favourite the Roses card.




For this card I used a Kanban Shaped card and covered it with Safari Wallpaper-Teal CRD1218, added some ribbon to the fold back panel and then die cut a scalloped circle to fit on the front panel. Onto this I added a topper from the Kandi Core Small Blue Roses Torn edge sheet PCT2326. I also highlighted the petal edges with a gel pen. The butterfly is from the Delightful Decoupage sheet PCT2302. I then just added a sentiment and some flowers that I finished off with some Bling GEM5mm in the centre.


Last card for today is the Stepper Card.




The stepper card was made from Simply Burlesque -Lace card CRD1699. I then added onto Gold Mirri card a Baroque Postcard from the sheet PCT1920. I had highlighted parts of this with gold embossing powder. This was mounted onto the largest part of the stepper card. Then I took a sentiment from the Simply Fabulous Sentiment sheet PCT2196, threaded some ribbon through either side and mounted onto the front panel. I then layered up a flower from the Mackenzie Collection adding a Gem Diamonds and Pearls DPS5mm to the centre and also adding a butterfly from the Mackenzie sheet PCT2241, again with a gem in the centre of it's back.

8 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards Fran,lovely images I do like the silhouette.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh theses are lovely . I love the stepper card. well done.

    Trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Fran. I missed the third on your album but commented on the first two. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Fran, I love the floral one and the first one is my favourite. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog I really appreciate this.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lovely cards. It must be such fun to design for them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all stunning cards hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All lovely cards, but like Linda I like the first one best
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, they are all so elegant.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today , I love reading your comments , thanks Fran xx